A group of us (from left, me, Lucas, Herbert, Jack, and Dhaval in the pic) from Sony PlayStation arrived in Vegas on Sunday to start one of the biggest tech conferences in the world AWS re:invent. There is so much to learn.
After we arrived, we checked in at Venetian and picked up our badges and swags. The official swag this year is a hoodie jacket and a reusable water bottle. Love the design of both!
After a late light dinner and some gambling, I went back up to rest to get ready for the next day, the first day of Re:Invent.
Here is the list of sessions that I am planning to attend on Monday
- 11:30a-12:30p CMP212 Metaverse experiences come to life with Amazon EC2 accelerated computing
- 1:00p-2:00p ARC312 Journey to cell-based microservices architecture on AWS for hyperscale
- 2:30p-3:30p PRT217 Industry leaders share how to automate with PagerDury and AWS
- 4:00p-5:00p STG206 Data Resiliency Design Pattern with AWS
- 5:30p-6:30p CON208-L Kubernetes virtually anywhere, for everyone (Leadership Session)
- 5p – 7p Welcome Happy Hour at Gatsbys Cocktail Lounge
- 7:30p to 9:00p KEY001 Monday Night Live with Peter DeSantis