This entry explains what is a Python For Loop and how you can use it in code.
Java streams are a feature introduced in Java 8 that allows developers to perform functional-style operations on collections of data. Streams are designed to make it easier to write more concise, declarative code for manipulating collections, and to take advantage of multi-core processors for improved performance.
Unit testing with Mono and Flux in Reactor Java is straightforward and involves the use of the StepVerifier class. The StepVerifier is a testing utility that can be used to verify the behavior of reactive streams.
Non-Blocking and Reactive are related concepts in the context of asynchronous programming, but they refer to different aspects of the programming model. This entry explains what each means and how they are different. Disclaimer: This blog was written by ChatGPT with the image by MidJourney.
This entry gives a quick overview of reactor project, mono, flux, error handling, defer, inner mono, and common pitfalls of using reactor. You may find this entry helpful as well, Non-Blocking vs Reactive
You may at times find that you need to revert a commit and need to find the commit hash. This entry explains the steps.
This entry explains what a Git Commit Hash is and how to find it.
Steps to Create and Connect to a Windows Virtual Machine on AWS
- Log on to your AWS Console as an IAM user who has permission to create EC2 instances
- Create an EC2 instance and make sure to create KeyPair
- Make sure you check the individual price when selecting the instance type
- Open the new EC2 instance and click Connect to view the instruction on how to connect
- Download the RDP file
- Find the Password by decrypting the public key (the pem file from the Create EC2 step)
- Download Windows RDP (Remote Desktop)
- Create a new connection profile using the RDP file, then connect to the new instance using the decrypted password
- After development, stop (not terminate) the instance so you are not being charged for the Compute price.
- If you are done with this instance and no longer need it, you can terminate it so that you don’t need to pay for the storage price.